Content Update 6/10/2021
- Wreck-It Ralph Side Adventure Campaign – Earn Shank, King Candy, and Sergeant Calhoun!
- The Wreck-It Ralph Campaign unlocks at level 15.
- Sergeant Calhoun updated from 3* > 2* Unlock
- FREE Pride Month Emote and Talisman!
- Cruella Damage Leaderboard Contest – deal the highest amount of damage with Cruella in PvP!
- Sensational Six Damage Leaderboard Contest – deal the highest amount of combined damage with all Six of the Sensational Six Characters!
- 6/11 – Ferocious Faceoff Event
- 6/12 – Rapunzel Tower Event
- 6/14 – Gear 2x Drop in Heroes and Villains Campaigns
- 6/15 – Stitch Tower Event
- 6/15 – Galactic Rune Rumble Event
Sugar Rush Refresh
· Now upgrades the number of teammates called to perform Basic Attack, rather than increasing a chance.
· Wreck-It Ralph teammates now deal bonus damage.
· Flipped upgrades of level 1 and 2
o Now has a minimum number of teammates that will be called at base.
o Now upgrades to fill Speed Meter.
· Now gains Spell Charge whenever you inflict Sweetened.
o Decrease the max charge from 6 to 5.
Golden Hammer Refresh
- Adding “If revived teammate is Fix-It Felix, grant them 100% max Health restored, Harmful Immunity for 1 turn, and fully restore their Magic.”
- Adjusting the of Health and Speed Meter.
- Before the change at current max rank, restores 50% max Health (55% to Downtown Heroes) and grants 50% Speed Meter.
- After the change at current max rank, restores 25% max Health (55% to Downtown Heroes) and grants 50% Speed Meter.
- We want the release version of this rework to closely match what is on live, however the scaling over-all has been changed so with future upgrades this will give more Health and less Speed.
Sergeant Calhoun Refresh
- All-Around: Replaced “Inflict Defense Down for 2 turns” with “Inflict or extend Defense Down for 1 turn, up to a max of 3.
- Defense Down is on both hits of her ability.
- Increasing chance of follow-up.
- Follow-up attack now does bonus damage per duration of Defense Down on target opponent.
- Special A:
- Adding “If Fix-It Felix is defeated, perform this ability on the enemy that defeated him regardless of Magic Charge.”
- Instead of dealing bonus damage to Defense Up targets, the ability will now incrementally remove Defense Up before starting to apply Defense Down.
- Bonus damage per Defense Down duration in raids.
- Special B:
- Beacon’s Health will now always be Calhoun’s Health. At our current gear level, this is a small increase but it is better at early levels and also frees up several upgrade slots.
- Beacon’s attack now inflicts or extends Defense Down and will have upgrades that increase its damage.
- New upgrade lets Beacon attack on Calhoun’s turn.
- Beacon now shields itself instead of healing itself to better match its mechanical theme.
- No longer gains Reflect.
- Changed Defense ignore to a flat percent (instead of scaling with the number of Downtown Hero teammates.)
- Bonus chance to Assist Wreck-It-Ralph characters.
- Significant bonus damage to Stunned or Staggered enemies.
Sorcerer’s Tournament Exchange Update
- Sergeant Calhoun
- Daisy Duck
24hr Chest, Grand Campaign Chest, Loyalty Chest Updates
For players level 60 and up, chests now include T7 Gear as well as some increases to T3-T6 gear drops and increased gold drops.